- September 19th to November 7th, 2019
- 3:15 pm – 4:45 pm
- 5-14 years of age
- SMARTS Farm at The Orchard
Join us at SMARTS Farm at The Orchard for our Fall 8-week Farming, Culinary, Crafting series.
Growing veggies, learning about soil + worms + compost, creating art in the garden, and culinary fun.
Outdoor Fall Seeds, Crops, and Flavors Series Activity:
- Students will learn about soil, composting, planting, propagating, harvesting, seeding
- Minimum of 6 students, Maximum of 15 students
- Farm Crops, Seeding, and Harvesting
- Farm-to-Fork food preparation with Local Chefs
- Fall and Holiday Crafts
- Large Art Board Design and Creations
- Garden Painting
We welcome kiddos to join after the start-date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price is per child
Sibling discount available – coupon code is buddy10