Handcrafted Mother’s Day Jewelry Workshop for Dad’s and their kiddos
Especially for dads and their kiddos…Join Humane Smarts for a pre Mother’s Day jewelry making workshop with local silversmith Julie Monroe. With your assistance and Julie’s guidance, you and your little ones will make two pairs of sterling silver pierced earrings for mom for Mother’s Day that are sure to warm mom’s heart!
- Sunday, May 3rd, 2020
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Price per child: $50 per child, includes two pairs of handcrafted earrings.
- $20 for each additional kiddo. Each child will make 2 handcrafted earrings.
JEWELRY MAKING WITH LOCAL ARTIST
Special Note about the Gemstones and Sterling Silver: Kiddos and Dads will be designing with “925” Sterling Silver and choose from a selection of unique, genuine gemstones.
**All proceeds benefit Humane Smarts’ SMARTS Farm youth programming.
Volunteers: Looking for one 6th grade – 9th grade students who love working outside, creating, and making. During this class, the volunteer students will learn from Julia and help assist Dad’s and the kids if and when needed.
Email email@example.com if your teen is interested in volunteering.
SMARTS Farm at The Orchard
5939 Linea Del Cielo, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
Step by step Driving Directions
- Take Via de la Valle to Calzada de Bosque
- Turn left on Calzada de Bosque
- Turn right on Linea del Cielo
- Turn right onto Stephen Royce Lane (Inn Cottage Road)
- Park in the small parking lot
- Walk down the first right small street
Date: May 03, 2020
Start time: 14:00 p.m.
End time: 16:00 p.m.
Venue: SMARTS Farm at The Orchard, 5939 Linea Del Cielo, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
Directions: Contact us for any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org