SMARTS Farm SPONSORSHIP and DONOR
In the four years since our first seeds were planted at SMARTS Farm, more than 4,000 underserved young people have learned about gardening, the arts, sustainability, and self-sufficiency through our classes and field trips, 150 community gardeners have produced food for their tables in our beautiful raised beds, and hundreds of community members have attended our holiday and special events.
We need your support to keep this tremendous community asset thriving.
Your donation at the following levels could help Humane Smarts continue our work by providing:
- $5,000 – Summer gardening program for 100 young people
- $2,000 – Three-day PhotoSmarts photography program for 25 young people, taught by two expert photographers
- $1,000 – Sponsorship of a community event at SMARTS Farm, including food prepared from produce grown by local youth
- $500 – A field trip to SMARTS Farm for a group of 30 young people
- $300 – One medium galvanized tub filled with 1 cubic yard of organic soil
- $250 – One day of Gardening and Arts class for 15 young people
- $150 – Six clay-pot “ollas” for teaching and practicing water conservation
- $75 – Seeds, seedlings, and garden tools for Spring and Summer classes
Donate using your PayPal account or a credit card:
To donate by mail, please make your check or money order payable to Humane Smarts, and send it to:
1050 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101
Humane Smarts is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and all donations are tax deductible.
Corporate Partnership Opportunities
$1000 Bronze or (Lime)
$2500 Silver or (Lemon)
$5000 Gold or (Orange)
Volunteers play a key role in Humane Smarts’ success, and we encourage community involvement in our programs.