Humane Smarts Publishing, LLC
Website Operator: This is the Website of Humane Smarts Publishing, LLC.
Contact Information: We can be reached by any of the following means:
Our postal address is 1050 Park Blvd., San Diego, CA 92101.
Our e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our phone number is (866) 737-3330.
Type of Information Collected: For each visitor to our Website, our Web server automatically recognizes and records the consumer’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We do not collect any other information from visitors to our Website.
With respect to security: Our Website is secure/no pop-up.
Reviewing or Changing Information: If you wish to review or change the personally identifiable information provided to or collected by our Website, and/or if you do not want to receive e-mail, postal mailings and/or telephone calls from us, please let us know by e-mail, postal mail or telephone as described above.
Sharing of Information: We reserve the right to make the e-mail addresses of those who access our Website available to other companies and organizations. We use our best efforts to share such information only with companies and organizations that we believe to be reputable and whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by contacting us as described above.
Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will use our best efforts to ensure that your name is removed from the lists we share with other organizations.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Children’s Online Privacy. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), our Website is a general audience site and targets an audience that is over the age of 18. The contents of our Website are not directed or targeted to children under the age of 13, and we do not intend to or knowingly collect information of any kind whatsoever from children under the age of 13. We encourage parents and guardians of children to closely monitor the use of the Internet by their children. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and believe that he or she has disclosed personal information to use, please contact us at the address or phone number given above. Upon request, the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request the deletion of such child’s personal information as well as refuse to permit the further collection or use of such personal information.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
We will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Pursuant to DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site:
Service Provider(s): [INSERT CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ISP]
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement on behalf of AFAA: Jonathan Kirsch, Esq.
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification to AFAA Should be Sent: Law Offices of Jonathan Kirsch, 1880 Century Park East, Suite 515,Los Angeles, CA 90067
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (310) 785-1200
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: (310) 286-9573
Email Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate such allegedly infringing material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose right is allegedly infringed.